Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the links below to read the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that are not covered here or elsewhere on our website, please contact us.
- Can I order samples?
- Do you have a pricelist?
- Do you accept international orders?
- Do you offer custom design services?
- Do you offer offset or digital (flat) printing?
- How does the wedding invitation order process work?
- What is the turnaround time for my order?
- Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- Will I see a proof after I place my deposit?
- Do you offer "rush" services?
- Can I change the font or ink color on my stationery?
- Can you print custom ink colors to match my bridesmaid dresses, flowers or color theme?
- Can I print my wedding invitation on heavier paper and the other pieces on standard paper?
- Can I print my wedding invitation in two ink colors and the other pieces in one ink color?
- Do you offer "day of" items such as programs, menus and table cards?
Payment & Shipping
I would be happy to send you samples after an initial consultation. Waiting until after our consultation allows me to gather important information such as colors, theme, and design perspective so that I may send you the most helpful information. Please contact me to set up a meeting via phone. If you are in the NYC area, I accept in-person meetings by appointment.
Yes, I do accept international orders and have shipped our stationery across the globe. However, please note the following before placing your order:
1) We only use UPS or FedEx for international shipping and prices can range between $50 - $450 or more depending on the size of your order and delivery location.
2) When items are imported to your country, there are customs, taxes, duties and other fees associated with buying overseas merchandise. We can estimate these fees for you based on your order size. Please note that some countries have a very high import tax (as much as 20%) on the total value of your order + shipping cost. (For example, if your order is $2000 and shipping is $150, then your taxes would be an additional $430.)
3) Please note that for security reasons in your home country, your payment may not be accepted by our secure payment processing system. Please contact us to arrange payment via wire or Paypal.
Yes, we do offer custom design services. We have a broad range of customization options, including paper types, inks, die cutting, edge painting, letterpress foil printing and more. Please contact us for more details.
At this time, I do not offer flat printing for our invitations, announcements or personalized stationery. However, for our current letterpress clients, we can assist with day-of wedding items, such as menus and programs. Please contact us for more details and samples.
Yes, you can download a pdf of our pricelist here.
Wedding Invitation Process
I like to speak with our clients prior to working on a project so that we can both start a project on the same page and I can get a better feel for design preferences, timeline and scope. Please refer to the Process page for more details. I recommend following the below timeline when ordering your invitations. Please note that I reserve the right to decline your order if you cannot approve a final proof 14 weeks (approximately 3.5 months) prior to your wedding date.
The overall turnaround time for your order depends on how long it takes us to agree upon a final design.
For wedding invitation orders: Once you have signed off on the final design and submitted the balance of your payment, we conservatively estimate 6 weeks before you receive your printed order.
For announcements and personalized stationery orders: Once you have signed off on the final design and submitted the balance of your payment, we conservatively estimate 4 weeks before you receive your printed order.
Our minimum order quantity is 50 invitations or announcements + printed envelopes.
Yes, a PDF proof with design options will be sent to you via e-mail within 5-7 business days after you submit your initial payment.
We do not believe in sacrificing quality for speed, so we do not accept rush orders. Please review this article for more information on our guidelines and views on this topic.
Yes, we can hand mix ink colors to match your event for a $50 charge. We will require that you mail us a physical swatch to color match.
In most cases, all components of your order are printed at the same time on the same piece of paper and then trimmed to their final sizes. Therefore, we generally do not print on different paper weights. However, if you plan to order over four letterpress printed components, please contact us to discuss this option.
In most cases, all components of your order are printed at the same time on the same piece of paper and then trimmed to their final sizes. Therefore, there is no cost savings achieved by printing one part of your order in 2-ink colors and the remainder in 1-ink color. However, if you plan to order over four letterpress printed components, please contact us to discuss this option.
For our current letterpress clients, we can assist with day-of wedding items, such as menus and programs. You can view some examples here. Please contact us for more details and samples.
Payment & Shipping
We accept all major credit cards. If you wish to pay by personal check or paypal, please contact us to arrange payment. International customers: Please note that for security reasons in your home country, your payment may not be accepted by our secure payment processing system. Please contact us to arrange payment via wire or Paypal.
We ship sample orders via United States Postal Service (USPS). All personalized orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified.